Pretend you are selling your favorite meal in a menu. Write a paragraph explaining why people should buy your favorite meal. Be sure to include what your meal is, what is in your meal, what it tastes like and how much it will cost.
Fourth Grade Paragraph Rubric:
- _____ Do I have my name, date and a title on my paper?
- _____ Did I indent the first line?
- _____ Did I start with an opening sentence?
- _____ Does the opening sentence catch the reader’s attention?
- _____ Did I include at least 5 interesting supporting detail sentences? (Each sentence in the paragraph must stick to the topic and relate to the topic sentence.)
- _____ Did I end with a closing sentence that restates the opening?
- _____ Did I start each sentence with a capital?
- _____ Did I end each sentence with the proper punctuation?
- _____ Is my spelling correct at least 90% of the time? (Proofread the paragraph and then have an adult help you make corrections on your paper.)
- _____ Did I get the signature of person who proofread my rough draft